i know this is not original but ...

mjlover1977

happy
O.G.
Nov 19, 2007
I'm loving this forum! i love that its full (mostly) of like minded gals who are so kind and accepting, i love that it allows me to retreat from my stressful job (maybe a bit too much :angel:) and i love that its run by really fair people.

Ive been on a few boards (mostly related to makeupalley) and the mods/admins can be REALLY harsh and very unfair .. almost like bullying or some sort of power trip.

Anyways, thats all i wanted to say - thank you for this site, for letting me be totally indulgent about exy bags and not feel bad.

Love you longtime

R :heart:

me love YOU longtime :biggrin:
No really, thanks for taking time to write something kind, it's appreciated!:yes:
I think the community as a whole makes a big difference:hugs:

To add to the OP, I just wanted to say that I had my first PM experience with a mod (yay, JAG!) and it was smooth, pleasant and fantastic. It makes me feel warm and happy that tPF is managed by such great individuals!

It really means a lot and this community is now a part of my daily life:love::flowers:

how sweet!thanks for the kind words......it is appreciated!

hey Jill - i feel really bad about asking whether you had fake boobs in the chloe forum too! You never replied so i hope you arent offended, it just that i have no boobs and am fascinated by them! and yes! im a girl!

:heart:

hey Jill - i feel really bad about asking whether you had fake boobs in the chloe forum too! You never replied so i hope you arent offended, it just that i have no boobs and am fascinated by them! and yes! im a girl!

MJ we have things in common...no boobs and love TPF!!!
By the way...this forum is essential to prevent rip-offs in online purchases, I think that the authenticate section is a cut above.
Thank you TPF!!!

MJ we have things in common...no boobs and love TPF!!!
By the way...this forum is essential to prevent rip-offs in online purchases, I think that the authenticate section is a cut above.
Thank you TPF!!!

ha! see, TPF is bringing people together .... us gals with boob and bag obsessions :P
and you're right - the authentication threads have saved me from being RIPPED OFF many many times.