i know this is not original but ...

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'm loving this forum! i love that its full (mostly) of like minded gals who are so kind and accepting, i love that it allows me to retreat from my stressful job (maybe a bit too much :angel:) and i love that its run by really fair people.

Ive been on a few boards (mostly related to makeupalley) and the mods/admins can be REALLY harsh and very unfair .. almost like bullying or some sort of power trip.

Anyways, thats all i wanted to say - thank you for this site, for letting me be totally indulgent about exy bags and not feel bad.

Love you longtime

R :heart:

2. me love YOU longtime :biggrin:
    No really, thanks for taking time to write something kind, it's appreciated!:yes:
    I think the community as a whole makes a big difference:hugs:

3. Thanks MJ Lover!!! We appreciate the kind words!

4. how sweet!thanks for the kind words......it is appreciated!

5. Your a doll and thanks for being a part of tPF!!!

6. To add to the OP, I just wanted to say that I had my first PM experience with a mod (yay, JAG!) and it was smooth, pleasant and fantastic. It makes me feel warm and happy that tPF is managed by such great individuals!

It really means a lot and this community is now a part of my daily life:love::flowers:

7. hey Jill - i feel really bad about asking whether you had fake boobs in the chloe forum too! You never replied so i hope you arent offended, it just that i have no boobs and am fascinated by them! and yes! im a girl!

:heart:

8. ^:roflmfao:

9. my fascination with boobs gets that reaction a lot :shame:

10. MJ we have things in common...no boobs and love TPF!!!
    By the way...this forum is essential to prevent rip-offs in online purchases, I think that the authenticate section is a cut above.
    Thank you TPF!!!

11. ha! see, TPF is bringing people together .... us gals with boob and bag obsessions :P
    and you're right - the authentication threads have saved me from being RIPPED OFF many many times.

:heart:

12. Jill's never made a secret of "Coco and Chanel" so you're fine. ;)