I know this is a long shot but can you guys help me find a canguro tutti?

wordbird

Aug 28, 2008
I been checking out ebay and i have seen it a few times on there but I dont know if its fake. I'm trying to get this for my girlfriend she likes the fanny pack style. if its not possible do you guys recomend any other prints that are popular?

also I dont know much about these things, I seen her checkin out this brand online a few times trying to suprise her.

VPT

i ♥ blood oranges
May 16, 2008
on Facebook 24/7
I been checking out ebay and i have seen it a few times on there but I dont know if its fake. I'm trying to get this for my girlfriend she likes the fanny pack style. if its not possible do you guys recomend any other prints that are popular?

also I dont know much about these things, I seen her checkin out this brand online a few times trying to suprise her.
What's your favorite Toki Print? (
1 2 3)

VPT

i ♥ blood oranges
May 16, 2008
on Facebook 24/7
Now? Carnival and Eco Mondo prints.
Where do you live? If in US you can try Macy's they may have them on sale for Labor Day.

If you want to know which print she likes why don't you ask her? Doesn't mean you're going to get it for her, just shows your interest in Tokidoki which can make her happy.

Edit
http://shop.tokidoki.it/

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2007

I see 4 listings on ebay right now for the Tutti canguro.

One seller has 3 for sale with all the same picture, and then there is another one in ebay stores for more money. I would not buy from the first seller using stock photos for 2 reasons:

1-They are faked so you don't know if you are getting a real one if the seller is using stock photos
2-The print placement on each one is different, so each one is unique

Since the one seller is using the exact same picture for all 3 items, I personally don't find that to be trustworthy. Also has very low feedback and NO feedback as a seller.

The other seller is charging more but appears to have actual pictures of the actual item, it has a Macy's sticker, looks to be authentic and seller has good feedback.

wordbird

Aug 28, 2008
oh thank you, she likes the tutti print she showed me a few months ago.

I see 4 listings on ebay right now for the Tutti canguro.

One seller has 3 for sale with all the same picture, and then there is another one in ebay stores for more money. I would not buy from the first seller using stock photos for 2 reasons:

1-They are faked so you don't know if you are getting a real one if the seller is using stock photos
2-The print placement on each one is different, so each one is unique

Since the one seller is using the exact same picture for all 3 items, I personally don't find that to be trustworthy. Also has very low feedback and NO feedback as a seller.

The other seller is charging more but appears to have actual pictures of the actual item, it has a Macy's sticker, looks to be authentic and seller has good feedback.

REYNALD0C

Birkin or Bust!
O.G.
May 10, 2006
Soul California
Theres one in my closet somewhere =] I am just kidding! Dont hurt me =[

(I do have one though, and when you find one for your gf, she'll love it)