i know these threads get tiring, but help me choose a bag!

Apr 8, 2007
California
OK, I'm getting a small tax refund and I'm allowed one bag. The price difference does figure into this. I'm really torn on whether I should get the LV Monty GM or Gucci black horsebit large hobo.

I really want my first mono bag, but then I feel it would be too small because I love BIGGGG bags while the Gucci hobo is exactly the size I want (would be my first Gucci), but I can't seem to tear myself away from the Monty GM :s. I'm such an LV girl, but I think the Gucci would be cute and I need a black everyday bag. Wish I could have both.

Please help me decide :girlsigh:. I need to make a decision soon!!

calilea

O.G.
Sep 7, 2007
I'm not a fan of the Monty...I love the gucci horsebit hobo. Have you considered the Galliera?

LVKeepallfan

Apr 8, 2008
Sunny SoCal, USA
Have you considered looking at the Bellevue GM in Amarante? I thought you might like it since you're an LV girl and love big bags. It's not black though, but the Amarante is soo yummy IRL; you have to see it. :yes:

cheweyvy

O.G.
Sep 21, 2007
NYC
If you like Gucci hobo, then why not go with Galliera PM or GM? it's a HUGE bag and it's very chic and gorgeous mono IMO.

LABAG

O.G.
Jan 23, 2006
MonTORGUEIL GM for sure!
I have it and I find that I gravitate to it more than not!
I was not a big fan of the monogram, but this bowling bag style is my favorite and its so classic IMO.;)
You can wear on the shoulder as well as on the crook of your arm
You will not regret it , and its a real nice size, big and easy to unzip b/c opening is quite large.
Sorry, not a Gucci fan.