I know these boots are ridiculous but...

1. I would totally ask my boyfriend to buy them for me! Something weirdly appealing. lol But seriously, I can't see where anyone would wear them besides in the bedroom. Or maybe if you wanted to dress up as Puss in Boots. Manolo Blahniks ($1,500):

[​IMG]

2. :graucho: I LOVE them but they are a tad risque.:graucho: :P

3. Hehe.. they remind me of Julia Roberts' boots when she first meets Richard Gere in Pretty Woman !

But they're seriously come hither boots !

4. Those are freakin sexy!

5. I LOVE those boots and if MBs came in my size, I'd be buying them!!! :yes:

6. love them but i think they need to be a bit tighter on top to be perfect

7. I like them. If I had dough to spend (like Oprah dough), I would definitely rock those with a short skirt.

8. Those are some serious CFM boots!! :graucho: WOW.

9. I love them....they are gorgeous...and I would definetely wear them if I had $1500!!!

10. I'm not sure I understand those!!

11. in the 80s, I rocked boots like those. I say throw caution to the wind! Wear them at the next big party!

12. When I saw those in the Neiman Marcus email, I was pretty excited about them. :biggrin:

I love over-the-knee boots. I plain wear black round toe ones with white shorts. It surprisingly balances it out.

13. Am I the only one that cant see them? :sad:

14. I don't have a problem seeing them, but they are on the front page of NM website. At least they were a few days ago. You can check them out there.

15. Oh wait, now there is a problem, but it was fine earlier.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice