I know the gigi tote

Ugh, I sold a walnut gigi that I didn't want cuz I had the whiskey and got half that much. Still a profit but I should have waited 'till now. Oh well. They are great bags, in any color.

OMG! I sold mine NWT Gigi tote and wallet for less than half of than.. and even got lowballed for 200$.. I loved my Gigi, but I had it in black and didn't want two of the same... I guess I should have kept the walnut instead!!

I've noticed them going UP, but not like THAT!!! I would have held onto mine too!!!
I'm sure alot of us would have!! KWIM?!

I guess that selller just made her/himself a cool $400 even after fee's & shipping I'd think!!! UGH!! I sold mine for less then what this sellers PROFIT WAS!!! (That is IF this was the person that actually purchased it from the outlet. They may have purchased it NWT for more then the outlet price and re-sold!)

We'll just have to wait and see how long it takes Coach to re-release some of these legacy bags that are going for BIG BUCKS on the bay! I have a conspiricy theory that COACH watches ebay to see what people are paying high dollar amounts for, then re-releases those items in some way!!!

Examples: Lurex items & the leather Skull & X Bones FOB!!!

Maybe I'm paranoid?! LOL I've thought this for awhile now!!!

I have a conspiricy theory that COACH watches ebay to see what people are paying high dollar amounts for, then re-releases those items in some way!!!
When Coach re-releases things, they never do it quite the same way again, though. The leather won't be the luscious vachetta thick leather and probably no legacy lining next time around. I wish I would have kept all my original Gigis. Well I still have 2. That's good.