I know the gigi tote

Holy Cr** !!!!!! I was recently bidding on a Clay Gigi and once it got over $550.00 I bowed out of the auction. I think it ended up going for like $580.00... Sheesh, now I'm wondering if I shouldn't have stuck it out. I always thought Clay was the rarest color, but judging by the price that this Walnut sold for...I guess I was wrong!!

And, walnut isn't as popular as the whiskey. Unreal!

I saw one at my Outlet a couple weeks ago... Not sure if Walnut or WHiskey tho.... I had it in my hands.... Heck I should have bought it and sold it on the Bay... sheesshhh.....

You're right! I went back and read listing again, she said she carried it a few times and tucked the receipt inside...give me a break!!! The bag looks great, from what we can tell...but she USED IT!!! I can't believe someone paid that much!!!:shocked:

In fairness to the seller, at least she was honest enough to say she carried it a couple of times. NWT and looks in great condition she didn't have to mention it.

It it only worth what someone is willing to pay, hope it works out for them.

holy bologna!! that color has become so popular thanks to the movie bride wars. i swear! makes me love my gigi even more got her for 275 in clay off the bay....i see the bullseye too, seller prolly got it for 200??

holy bologna!! that color has become so popular thanks to the movie bride wars. i swear! makes me love my gigi even more got her for 275 in clay off the bay....i see the bullseye too, seller prolly got it for 200??

I actually bought my whiskey Gigi when it first came out with a PCE. But, I kept the tags on, and waited to see if it would hit the outlets. When they first hit the outlets, I paid $375.99 + 9.25% ST...$410.77. Then returned my PCE back to FP that was $493.50 + 9.25% ST...$539.15. I saved $128.38 buying the first round at the outlet. So, just because someone bought it at the outlet, doesn't mean they paid the bottom price.

$275 for clay...you did great!!!

yeah i was totally giving a rough estimate. i had no clue how much they went for there, i know for sure it would be less than the $800 it sold for! LOL and thanks!!!!