I know suede can be tricky.....

Very pretty bag. I think I am going to go for the Suede/Patent Legacy Tote. I personally LOVE suede and I am willing to take the risk and use the protective spray. Then again, that bag is ALL suede.

I know - I love suede, but hate that it's so high maintenance, but I'm loving that suede XL Zoe in the Gunmetal - I'll have to see it IRL, but I might just have to have it!!

I love that bag, I saw it in the pouch size today but it was too small.

In 2004/05 Coach released a retro flap bag with fringe, in Ivy suede, Chocolate and white suede (yes) white suede! This Flint is reminding of the IVY it's not a true brown is it? I really like this too . . .

If you really want it I highly recommend Apple Rain Garde, water/stain resistant, helps retain the nap and color of the suede. I do not use the eraser or brush that Coach provides.

Last edited:
I like the large size. I think the leather strap that runs down the side goes along the bottom too, but I have not seen this IRL yet. I am just :love: on her online. I will wait for a bit until I can go see her and maybe til the next PCE.

In 2004/05 Coach released a retro flap bag with fringe, in Ivy suede, Chocolate and white suede (yes) white suede! This Flint is reminding of the IVY it's not a true brown is it? I really like this too . . .

If you really want it I highly recommend Apple Rain Garde, water/stain resistant, helps retain the nap and color of the suede. I do not use the eraser or brush that Coach provides.

No, it looks a little olive like but not really dark, it's pretty color.