I know Someone here seen GA last night- *SPOILER*

That was just too awful. won't spoil for the west coast...but I'm literally crying. Too much sad stuff!!! Glad it really is just a tv show...but I can't wait till next season.

Okay, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!! I cannot believe I have to wait till next season to see any more!!!! I don't want to spoil anything for the west coast, but OMG!!!!!! I am sooooo happy and soooooo sad!!!!! What did everyone else think???

i skipped reading stuff and went to the end to reply, cuz i know people are bound to spoil things here...

but last night's epi is replaying now (8pm) pacific standard time to catch people up to the finale later at 9pm for whoever missed it last night.

frozen7313 said:
i skipped reading stuff and went to the end to reply, cuz i know people are bound to spoil things here...

but last night's epi is replaying now (8pm) pacific standard time to catch people up to the finale later at 9pm for whoever missed it last night.

I added a spoiler to the title... it is hard to remember time changes when everyone is going crazy and all into it!!! But I would hate to have the show spoiled for me. Amazing in so many up and down ways!!

OMG! OMG! OMG! I cannot wait until next season! That was the saddest but best episode yet! I LOVE McDREAMY! Will go nuts tomorrow so I don't spoil it- but OMG! OMG! OMG!