I know I'm late, but I saw a Popincourt Haut IRL today...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. and now I am obsessed!:nuts: :shame: It was so gorgeous! I never thought that the balls would be that big! (Gotta love a bag with big balls.:rolleyes: )

I saw it at the hair salon this morning while sitting under the dryer. The owner of the bag sat in the dryer right next to me and soooo badly, I wanted to examine it.:girlsigh: And hers was beginning to get that honey color, which made it look even better.:heart:

I thought I would not like it from looking at the eluxury pics alone because IMO it looked so stiff and structured. I was very pleased to see that it looks so much softer IRL!!! :tender:

I had no idea...and now I totally understand why so many here love that bag. :love:

2. I tried that bag on when I was in Charlotte. I really loved it and put it on my list. I left with the Batignolles Horizontal. I love the zipper on the PH.

3. I love the zipper also. Of all nights for eluxury to be down...I wanted to look at the Popincourt Haut so badly tonight.:girlsigh:

4. I find I am that way with a lot of bags. If I see someone carrying a bag as opposed to seeing it on the web or in the store it usually has alot more appeal to me. I saw a popincourt haut a while ago and it seems like a great bag, I really like the size of it. So... when can we expect to see pictures?? :graucho:

5. I have the Popincourt Haut and want to add my praise! It is very easy to get things in and out (unlike the Houston, which can be stiff). I like that the straps are adjustable as well.

6. I have the PH too ... and I love it! The balls are very cute ;) And I now prefer it as my work bag as it has the zipper. I was previously using the BH as my work bag.

7. I love mine, it's so cute.

8. I wish this bag was out when i purchased my piano bag... I would have got it:love:

9. I saw this bag IRL the other day too and now I am jumping on the band wagon. I had the Cabas Piano on "next bag" list now I think I want this instead. Oh decisions, decisions, decisions:nuts: !

10. The Poponcourt Haut is my favorite LV bag. It softens up nicely and I love the balls:heart: Here is a pic

PC_PH4.jpg

11. Jazz - I love the Panda on the PH! I may have to get one and "copy cat" your look. :yes:

12. I am the proud owner of a popincourt haut also and I can't wait for the leather to start getting the honey color.

13. It my was my first Louis, and still my favourite. You should definitely get one. ;)

14. I don't have one (or any LV bags) yet. I had just made up my mind about it after seeing pics of it on eluxury. I was really surprised that I loved it after seeing it IRL. It's a beautiful bag.:love:

15. Oh no, I know you don't have it yet, what I meant was how long before you do end up buying it and posting pictures for us to see! :smile: I guess I should have been clearer, it made sense to me at the time. :Push:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice