I know im crazy...TWO MULBERRY ALEXAS IN ONE DAY!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hey again! So as i posted in my last post today, i had purchased a preloved alexa OS satchel in oak. Well i was originally interested in purchasing the regular size but the seller did not have that bag atm. Just half an hour ago, i get an email from her saying she just got one in!! i am seriously so crazy right now i don't know what to do with myself! I bought it!! I don't even know what to say! AHH!! I couldn't wait to show you guys the preshipment pics, so here you go! I feel so lucky 🙊🙉🙈 ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394573935.352120.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394573942.789434.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394573950.608284.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394573956.537247.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394573961.936408.jpg

Vivian :smile:

2. Gorgeous. I'm so excited for you.

3. Ahh the mulberry bug has struck again!!
    Congrats :smile:
    I have two black bays and a black east west so I completely understand the need for two sizes in a style you love.

4. Sometimes a girl has to do what the mulberry fairy tells her ,never to many Mulberry purses.

5. Congrats! Gorgeous mulberry :smile: I have the regular oak alexa as well. Love using her for weekends. Spray her well with colonial and you'll be good to go. (I've even got her wet a couple of times and she's survived) :smile:

6. I bought a PSII and a Mulberry Bayswater Double Zip Tote this week. So I'm totally glad to see there are others doing the same. P.S. - congratulations!

7. +1! Congratulations!

I, too, am a demon for buying shoes, bags etc in the same style but in different colourways or leathers; if something works for me, I double/treble it up because I know I'll use it. I've done this with the Somerset and Mabel ranges - I just need the courage to sell on the bags I DON'T use!

Fabulous choices, btw! Any mod shots yet?! :smile:

8. Mulberry fever! Love it! ;)

9. I love the Alexa, I bought 3 of them in 2 months! I was dreaming for one for a year..and then it happend..first the alexa with fur print then..I bought a black large one and a week later a small oak...my husband thinks I'm crazy..😃

10. Fantastic! Congrats :smile:

11. Lucky girl! Congratulations!!

12. Alexa is a great bag. You can never have too many mulbs so just go with the colour you like best. Enjoy them & Congats on your double purchases :smile:

13. I know what you mean :smile:
    Already had the regular size, and suddenly I also had the Mini and the Oversize - Within a week :smile:
    All in Oak.
    :blush:

14. couldn't agree more Molly - I'd fill my wardrobe with Lexis if I could ! xx

15. Congratz..oak is a lovely colour, so you have different sizes..for different ocasions..fantastic!