I Know Ideeli is Slow, But...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Patience??? Doesn't really exist when L.A.M.B. is in question. LOL!

2. i was thinking the same thing ^^ :smile: I am a bit impatient since i ordered The HAWKE in lapis and wallet to match and it was for my birthday present to myself ;) so I am all kinds of excited here!

3. ^^When is your B-day? Mine is on Sunday.

4. OH happy BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

Mine was July 3 :smile:

5. I know, but if it's going to take a year they should say that instead of 10 days, unless then you'd know what you're getting yourself into :P

6. Thank You!! And Happy Be-lated Birthday to you!! Ok- now back to topic.:nuts: Waiting on L.A.M.B.- though mine isn't through Ideeli, it's still the same concept. LOL!

7. lol yes I'm impatient too! and I agree, if its going to take longer, they should say something like 10-14 business days (or however long its going to take them!). i want mine now too, especially because i'm moving soon haha

8. i just got a tracking number in my email. so mine is shipping today.
    i'll get it tomorrow most likely, as ideeli ships from close to where i live and it usually only takes a day.

hope you all got emails too!! we've waited a long time for these bags. LOL

9. I got my email too, yay!!! I'm glad it's going to get here before I move haha :smile:

10. where do they ship from?

11. I got the shipment email too. Too bad I am in California and they are shipping from NJ

12. Woot shipping email!

Yup, from NJ... but not too far from NY :smile:

13. i got my hawke yesterday. i love it!!!

was so excited, i ripped the ideeli tag off and filled all my stuff into it. then i noticed two small scuffs in the leather, very minor, but distracting. because i have bag OCD. LOL

my husband had this awesome leather stuff that totally fixed the scuffs, i'll have to tell you all about this stuff in the chat thread.

i wish i got the hawke in blue too, it's really awesome. i love the shoulder strap option.

14. ^^Awesome! So did you get the Coal, Barley or Poppy?

15. the barley.
    i sorta wish i had gotten the lapis too.
    but the barley is so soft, and the color is great