I know I'd better not post it here, but I could say Goodbye Mr. McQueen

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Feb 13, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
    I am just a girl love the fashion.
    I love McQueen's creative fashion show, although I don't have anything of Alexander McQueen, his crafts are popular but I think it's luxury to pay too much to get a craft.
    Yesterday I read the news of the death of Mr.McQueen. I can't believe that, but that's true.
    We are still talking about his strange shoes from 2010S/S collectiom.But he left us. As MJ left us last year. But their great works would in our mind forever.
    Now I want to get his craft or tee to remember such a great designer. I love many pics of sweet tpfers here wearing bal and McQueen's craft.
    Maybe we could post some pics or write something to him.
    Today is Chinese traditional festival~Spring Festival. But I am not happy.
    Goodbye Mr.McQueen.

2. i also love McQueen's creation, i am so shocked and so sad that he passed away.
    his fashion shows were so creative, he's one of the most talented designers in this era IMO.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5bCShCcD3N0

3. I am in shock. I hear this just now. shocked shocked shocked.

4. There are not words enough in this world to say, that we are going to mis him.
    I hope he is in a safe place, where he can be happy with the people he once loved.
    A great creative man, he was, he is and he wil always be.

FX

5. "I know I'd better not post it here,"

:confused1: then why did you? You seem to know you shouldn't . . . we already have a thread, please use it like the rest of us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.