I know I said I was banned...

CoachJunkie1908

O Holy Grail...
O.G.
Jun 9, 2008
...but look at this eBay score for $71 including shipping!

165628876_tp.jpg

Large Leather Soho Hobo in Black, style 10032. (from 2006)

I'm SUPER happy with the price, and I can't wait to get it. :yahoo:

Okay, for real, I'M DONE TILL DECEMBER. :yes:

Thanks ladies. As for the ban, I know, I know! But I start my master's program next Monday, so this is IT. I've banished myself from the outlet this weekend and it's KILLING me, but school comes first.

It was an even BETTER deal because a friend sent me a $25 PayPal gift for my birthday, so it ended up being less than $50! :yahoo:

Nice deal! :tup: What a great all-around bag!

You don't have to explain anything to us....we all know that bans are null and void in the case of great deals and HG bags!

Congrats! We're bag twins :cutesy::cutesy:! I bought that same bag at the outlet a few weeks back for about $100 and I thought that was a good deal. You really scored! I have a black/white square sig scarf on it and the lip gloss charm and both of those items cost more than the bag, lol. Enjoy!

owww...71 dollars only? what a steal. i think it was worth it just to break your ban once till December. i wish you the best for it to last until then ;) but we'll always be here for you if that doesn't happen.

You could have stuck to your ban and been just stupid for passing up that deal or you could have gone for the GREAT deal. I am glad you weren't stupid. LOL. Seriously, congrats. It's lovely!

What a great deal!!! I just got the 08 version from the outlet and carried it today. It holds soooo much and sits great on my shoulder! You are going to love this bag! Post photos when she arrives. :smile: