I know I posted this before.. but feedbacks are welcomed!!

essential

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006

It's the medium boston bag in this color!! I have my SA tracked it down in NY and now it's being shipped to the store in my area! I initally fell in love with it (never seen it IRL though) but when I went to the Gucci store, the SA wasn't too optimistic about getting one for me. So after not hearing back from him for a week, my eyes wandered to the Chanel luxury line. I haven't had a chance to go to Chanel store yet, but I have my eyes on one of the totes that I saw in a magazine..

Anyhoo.. what do you guys think? Gucci or Chanel? I might be a bit ahead of myself as I haven't been to the Chanel store yet (I'm hoping maybe Friday afternoon).

Also, one more question... have you ever had a bag shipped to the store and later found out you don't really like it and didn't end up buying it?

Thanks!

It's not like I'm a chanel person.. but I really find nothing appealing about the silhouette of this bag.. but I'm definitely more of a shoulder bag type person, so I guess I'm biased.

Get what you think you would use more!

melisande said:
Try them both on at the store and see which one suits you more. And don't worry, you don't have to buy that bag just because you had them bring it in for you.

Good to know! I'm worried that I'm obligated to purchase the bag just because they have shipped especially for me! But still.. I thinK I would feel bad to the SA if I end up not getting it..