I know i already brought this up

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey guys i know i already posted a thread on the poche toilette 26 but tommorw is the day i pick it up at paramus mall cant wait but do you think it can be used as a clutch a MAN can use it yes?

[​IMG][​IMG]

2. unless you mince and wear tinted lipgloss... NO!

3. witch one than

4. Hmm I am not sure but guess wat I go to paramus 2!!!

5. well i still like it but all ur opnions really decide

6. I wouldnt wear a clutch bag, I would get something with an over the body strap :smile:

7. or just to put in like luggage

8. def. not as a clutch! maybe luggage.....

9. Yeah... maybe luggage.

But if you think you can rock it, then by all means go ahead! ;)

10. thanks jm would u wear it to?

11. yeah i totally agree with the duck, (btw i acctually love the pouchette and am concidering getting it as a pencil case) bieng a guy as well no i think is way to feminine to be a man clutch, WHAT IS A MAN CLUTCH i think it hard to find anything that doesnt look to feminine unless it has a shoulder strap attached IMHO. ohhh wait there is that damier thing i remeber looking at before the clutch cost a speedy or so but it was pretty cool i think you could pull that off as a clutch imm going to the site to find it now

12. Im sorry but would 100% not wear this as a clutch, Luggage would be better. When I was in LV yesturday I was gunna buy the Antigua blue clutch and use it as a coin wallet like cles but when I saw it and the SA even said that it just wouldnt look right. It is a nice bag the poche toilette 26 but I think its better to be used for bathroom stuff like shampoo etc.

13. Is there a larger version? I remember seeing a mag with a guy in black T shirt and jeans holding one, but it looked bigger....and honestly I digged it. I'd go for a bigger one if they have it so it will look more like a clutch bag rather than toiletry bag... Gd luck tommorrow. :smile:

14. its the pouchette saint louis i like that alot and it can be pulled of by a guy

15. not for like an everday thing just when im in the city or mainley travel

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice