I know DENTELLE SPEEDY is sold out but...

ashley77

Aug 5, 2007
If you guys have seen one... please please, i beg you... let me know!!!!

Lovely4 and LVLux told me about NYC (Saks and Macy's) and Rodeo Drive... I called all of them... Not avialable...

Do you tihnk there is at least ONE speedy dentelle still avialable somewhere in USA? or am i just wasting time trying to look for one from a LV store?

p.s. please do not suggest to go to ebay... i prefer not to use ebay... :nogood:

poshgal78

Jun 16, 2008
Not in US but I saw one at LV Canton Road in HK a few weeks ago-- Dentelle speedy gold :tup:

Lovely4

Apr 28, 2008
Ashley77 - I will also check out - I wish I knew too because I also had one and traded with my bff (and I only used it twice).

BTW- which one did you want the Gold or Silver Speedy????

Jun 13, 2007
Why don't you try calling 1866vuitton? They can look at all of the stores' inventory with a click of the mouse. GoodLVck!

tanya t

O.G.
Jan 3, 2007
Try LV in Short Hills NJ and LV in Riverside Square Mall NJ. I know they both had them a few months ago....
Good luck!

LVMOMMY

O.G.
Nov 21, 2007
California
I would email Let Trade and Luxury Exchange. They can keep your info. on file and let you know when they receive one. Good luck!

Michelle1025

Jeans and Heels
Mar 7, 2006
Bay Area California
If you work with an SA I would ask them to locate it for you. When I was searching for the Kirsten my looked in the system and called to make sure it was available. They can even transfer it into their store for you.