I know a secret about Marc that i just found out straight from Hollywood

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. My boyfriend is a logger on a design show and he overheard the producer talk to someone about him flying in Marc Jacobs tonight to Los ANgeles and he has a hurt back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA YAYAYAYAYYAAY straight from hollywood...
    from my boyfriend: the producer in front of me wqas on the phone talking about flying Marc jacobs in tonight and how he has a bad back.

2. Oh no! I hope he feels better soon! There's nothing fun about back problems!

3. Oh Poor Marc! I'd be happy to rub his back for a small fee, i.e. a free handbag! LOL! :p ;)

4. ^LOL! Good idea!!

5. Haha.. I know it wasn't intended, but it almost sounds as if you're celebrating his bad back. ;)

Eitherway, it's always fun hearing tidbits of info like that. Especially famous ppl!

6. very funny, thanks for sharing that info with us!!

7. aww no i feel bad for him i was just so happy to get an aim from my boyfriend from work saying that he heard that.. hehehe