i knew i "liked" the madison shoulder, now i kno i LOVVE it! come C some PCE

Justonemore--I think you were just BORN to carry Coach shoulder bags. Anytime I see your mod pics and you have a shoulder bag, I think you look incredibly awesome, girl! The perfect figure for the perfect bag--congrats!

PS ITA about the leather on this bag---YUMMMMM. It's like the color is a flavor at the same time!!!!:P

Yum that's a beautiful bag!!!
thanx notoriousliz

Congrats!!!!
The Madison Shoulder bag is very pretty!!!! She looks great on you!!! I love the additions too!!!!
Enjoy!!!

Lynne :biggrin:
thanx so much LuvsElvis

Awesome. Congrats, and thanks for sharing!
thanx for looking

Justonemore--I think you were just BORN to carry Coach shoulder bags. Anytime I see your mod pics and you have a shoulder bag, I think you look incredibly awesome, girl! The perfect figure for the perfect bag--congrats!

PS ITA about the leather on this bag---YUMMMMM. It's like the color is a flavor at the same time!!!!:P
thanx proffashionista,,, your too kind!! yes the next yummy color that i want is the mahogany,, looks like chocolate:biggrin:

no,, unfortunatly its not but ive been thinking about getting some of those extender straps that coach makes,, im just not sure where to look,,, guess i could call jax,,, hmm

I like the clips that you used to extend the straps. They look nice with the Madison clip! Where did you find them?

And what's this about extender straps made by Coach? Tell me more :graucho:

I like the clips that you used to extend the straps. They look nice with the Madison clip! Where did you find them?

And what's this about extender straps made by Coach? Tell me more :graucho:

Where do you get those extender straps from?
the extender straps are on ebay,,, and only in basic colors,, i however just found some openable brass rings that im going to replace these heavy hooks with as soon as they get here,,, found them on ebay too.