I just won two LV auctions!!!!

1. I just can't seem to stop myself. God, it's like I go to sleep at night content and then wake up and say, "What else do I need". Need??? yea, right!!!

Well, I won an auction today for a beige inclusion PM bracelet that I have been trying to find. Also, for the Marshmellow Nails Agenda Pen. They should both arrive within 5 days so I will post pics when I get them. The bracelet looks pretty in the pictures I hope it's that way IRL.

Somebody stop me pleeeeeese!!!!!!!! :shocked: :shocked:

2. tr444 - i can always count on you to shop!!! SHOP LV!!! woo hoo!

3. Congrats.

4. Im stopping myself after today!!! JUST SAY NO!!! Did your cles come yet?

5. Congrats! I love the inclusion bracelet.

6. No one will stop you here :amuse:
    Congrats!

7. Those sound like two beautiful purchases :smile:

8. YAY!!! Can't wait to see pics!!! I wish eBay came with a shoot that dispensed you buys as you paid for them!!!:lol: Don't you hate waiting?!:biggrin:

9. YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!!!!! Its nice to see I AM NOT ALONE this week in my buying addiction

10. I LOVE that bracelet!!! Did you buy the skinnier one? The chunky version is to die for!!!

11. Yes! Yes! Yes! I HATE waiting! I am an instant gratification girl!!! My husband calls it "gun-jumping". :lol: :lol:

12. Yes, I got the PM the smaller one. I like the chunkier one too, but my arms are small (like the rest of me :sad: ) so I figured my arm would look swallowed by the bigger one. :biggrin:

13. Congrats on winning the bracelet! I was watching it, too :cool:

14. Uh oh, I hope you weren't bidding!! Sorry if you were!!:smile:

15. Hey, we're not going to stop you. I love the inclusion bracelets. Can't wait to see your pics.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice