I just won on ebay...

Thanks everyone!!! :wlae: Like I said, I wasn't expecting to win, and was pleasantly suprised when I did! I'm looking at these two scarves to decorate her with...

6436_1.JPG
98087_mti_a0_front

I chose these two so that the legacy on the scarf will match the inside of the bag :nuts:

Would a fob with one of these be too busy or would it work because the bag is all leather? Any opinions?

Love the scarves. I agree, the legacy print will set the lining off nicely.

I think either a scarf OR a fob, but not both. The lining is patterned too, and I think that might be a little busy to have a scarf and fob.

That is gorgeous! Great price, too. I often look for one in this color on ebay, but never saw one for such a good deal. I think either of the scarves you showed would work, and if you want to do a charm too, maybe a little Legacy one - I know I have a small Legacy heart keyfob; something like that. I think you can do a scarf and a charm on this bag since the bag itself is pretty plain, but I would keep them in the same color/pattern family - like I did on my chocolate one. Cant wait to see it when you receive it!!

Attachments

• chocolate ergo tote 002.jpg
    chocolate ergo tote 002.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 28
That is gorgeous! Great price, too. I often look for one in this color on ebay, but never saw one for such a good deal. I think either of the scarves you showed would work, and if you want to do a charm too, maybe a little Legacy one - I know I have a small Legacy heart keyfob; something like that. I think you can do a scarf and a charm on this bag since the bag itself is pretty plain, but I would keep them in the same color/pattern family - like I did on my chocolate one. Cant wait to see it when you receive it!!

I like your scarf! well-matched...:smile: