I just won on ebay...

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. A camel leather ergo tote with legacy lining!:yahoo:I was wanting to get it in black, but there wasn't one on ebay right now, and what can I say, I'm impatient :graucho: I know I will get just as much use out of it because I wear a lot of browns and neutral colors in the fall. I decided to bid at the last few minutes and I wasn't expecing to win, but I won for 135 shipped at the last minute. The seller said it's in excellent used condition so I hope it really arrives that way. Do you guys think I got a good deal if it arrives as described? What do you think I should get to decorate her? Here are some auction pics.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. owww, congrats! she's a beauty. maybe a lovely purple scarf for the fall would make the bag look pow pow :smile: have fun deciding how to decorate it and i hope it will come in the condition as described.

3. I love the idea of a purple scarf for fall, that will really make the bag stand out.

Great deal you got on it.

4. Yes, great deal, and I love that lining! Post pictures when you get it.

5. Nice Buy!!

6. I was watching that one! LOL Congrats on getting it! I think she's beautiful and you could dress her up with so many different colors.

7. Great deal and what a nice looking bag! Congrats!

8. WTG! Congrats on a stunning bag.

Are you a fob person or a scarf person? I think one of the little animal fobs would be adorable for the fall (like maybe the lion or the owl).

9. I love that bag! The legacy lining really looks great against the lighter leather. Congrats!

10. Congrats! I think you got a great deal! Love that Legacy lining!

11. I bought this tote for my mom for mother's day and she LOVES it! It's her favorite. She won't even let me borrow it!

12. What a great deal! I have been looking and they are asking for more than that ...great find and it is such a beautiful bag :yes:.... I want one now :girlsigh:

13. That's beautiful and for a great price! I hope you're pleased with the condition when it arrives!

14. Wow--awesome deal. I can't wait for you to get her and see how you decorate her.

15. Great deal! I'm glad you found one that you like. :smile: