I just won a NEW Mono Petit Noe!!!!!!!!

1. Well not WON, but purchased with Buy It Now!:yahoo: :yahoo:

eBay: 100% AUTHENTIC LOUIS VUITTON PETIT NOE BAG (item 130042296332 end time Nov-03-06 14:56:30 PST)

I was just kicking myself for not buying it before the price increase and now I have one and saved $200!!!:yahoo:

Okay, NOW I'm on a serious BAN:ban:

Not only did I get a black MC Speedy for $1000 (in GREAT condition), now I have this Noe and I've done a LOT of shopping for clothes, coats, shoes, and boots. I'm done for the winter:jammin:

2. Wow!!! Great Deal!!!
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    Lucky Girl!!! so Pretty!!!

3. Awesome deal congratulations. Damn it's brand spanking new, you go girl:yahoo:

4. Wow, Congrats.

5. Yay! Congrats! That's such a cute bag and a great deal!:yahoo:

6. Welcome to the Noe:graucho: club!!! And CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

7. Congrats! :biggrin:

8. Congrats! I love the Noe.:yahoo:

9. Thanks everyone!

Irene - I have a black epi Petit Noe and LOVE it:heart: It's my everyday, come rain or sun bag:yahoo:

Now I have a mono one....rain??? not so much:lol:

10. Once your mono noe develops patina, it will become your rain bag as well (it has become my rain bag:graucho:)!!! Not to worry!!!:upsidedown: I hope you love yours as much as I love mine!!!

11. Looks pretty! I got mixed up and thought she sold a fake, but it looks like she might have bought one - the cabas mezzo she just bought. Good, I was worried there for a minute!

12. She didn't sell the Cabas Mezzo...she purchased it. I checked that and she called the seller out for selling her a fake. The negative feedback she received was from the seller of the fake Cabas Mezzo and a bag that was in "good condition" not excellent as described. I emailed her and she sent me a boat load of pics and I trust her. I will post pics when I get it. I paid with a CC so I'm not worried.

13. CM, the lady that sold the noe was a buyer in the cabas transaction not a seller.

14. That's what I'm hoping.

I saw your updated collection (faints) and saw your mono petit noe so I decided it's still cool to own:lol:

15. Congrats!!! What a great deal!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice