I just wanted to say hi to my fellow LV addicts

1. I am excited as I just reserved and should have it in my hands next week the Monogram Leopard Stephen Bag. This is one bag my daughter won't be touching. I love their bags with a passion. The one I'm presently using is the Cabas in Taupe with the matching wallet in Fuchsia. my one fetish is that I have to have the matching wallet. I am pleased to meet you all:smile:

2. Welcome! Can't wait to see pics of your stephen bag! And, I know exactly what you mean about the matching....

3. Welcome!!:flowers: :nuts: The Monogram Leopard Stephen bag sounds awesome, post pics when you get it!:drool: TIA:flowers:

4. Ok I admit it, I also have to have the matching keychain as well:graucho: Thanks for the welcome.

5. I can't wait, my shopper told me they made a couple of minor changes to the prototype such as the handle clip is no longer being made and the chain on the side is not quite as long. I was like who cares, send me the bag:wlae:

6. :welcome: Welcome to tPF. Congrats on your new bag too!

7. Dickies posted a pic of the actual bag a few days ago. His friend was modeling it in the stockroom, it looks pretty much the same, the changes are subtle. Congratulations, let us know how you like/love it.

8. :yahoo: Congratulations and WELCOME! We are all Addicts! :heart:

9. Welcome! And congrats on your new bag, post lots of pics when you get it so we can drool at it!

10. Welcome!!!!!! Cant wait to see pics!!!!:drool:

11. Welcome to tPF! Seriously LV-corrupted...ain't it grand?

Congrats and can't wait to see your pix!

12. Welcome to the board. I just started a couple weeks ago (or was that last week? I don't remember). Anyway, WELCOME!

13. Welcome, my friend!:flowers:

14. Welcome...that bag is goergeous I just was looking at that collection on the LV site...it was my favorite LV leopard....hot

15. Congrats and welcome!!
    I have the Taupe Cabas too..isn't it gorgeous?? :yes:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice