I just want to share. . .bag story . .

mmm i've wrapped a scarf around the stresa handles AND tucked it into a too-small-for-it H&M plastic bag just to protect it from the rain in vancity and whenever mum or i carry a bag with exposed leather under an umbrella...the bag stays dry, we tend to get one of our shoulders soaking wet =.=

ah, the joys of owning a vachetta bag :smile:

LOL LOL LOL!!! I love you earthe! ur so funny! Your poor bf lol. i can imagine his face when you take the shirt to cover the speedy!

it's his fault for making me addicted to lv :P

He was kind of confused at first, but when i told him i don't want to ruined the first bag he bought me. he become chill and was actually smiling lol :biggrin:

lol. He was excited at first when i pulled him into the smaller roads where no one walked pass and told him to take his shirt off :blush:
( you know what i mean right? i don't want to say it lol).

He quickly took them off, I quickly grabbed
it and cover my dear Speedy with that. He was shocked :nuts:

that's all i can said.. the story is too overrated :graucho:

hahaha... thats so sassy!! I'm glad he recovered quickly and smiled.. what a cool bf!:amuse:

I know how that feels! I have taken off my shirt before and put it over my bag to save the vachetta in the rain. I had a camisole underneath but it was "barely there". OH WELL no rain spots!

lol. He was excited at first when i pulled him into the smaller roads where no one walked pass and told him to take his shirt off :blush:
( you know what i mean right? i don't want to say it lol).

He quickly took them off, I quickly grabbed
it and cover my dear Speedy with that. He was shocked :nuts:

that's all i can said.. the story is too overrated :graucho:

This is funny lol lol lol..... :biggrin: