I just want to say...

What a fantastic post!!!! I love chatting about bags and have some great help finding things I wanted especially from Sirianne, who has been a star!!!! Its great to find girls with the same passion as me as my friends dont share with me......

I am so thrilled with all of the responses to this post! This forum is my saving grace. I know I can come here and see some eye candy, have a giggle, and learn more about bbags. I just about have DH convinced to buy me a GH City. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me girls!!

^^
woohooo!!! YAY for the GH city!!! Do you know what colour you want it in yet? :biggrin:

Thanks for the heartwarming thread! I'm also the same - I love coming on here to ogle everyone's gorgeous bags, to share in the passion, and the pass along the balenciaga love!!

:shame: :flowers: :love: Thank you for the sweet compliment about all our bbag lovers! It's true...ever since I've been on this bbag forum as a regular...Ive very rarely if everseen someone critical of a post or question by a relatively new poster... Everyone here is so helpful and sweet and informative and willing to share...

Wow, three 2 and a half year old TRIPLETS!!!?
i have three boys under the age of 5 and this forum gives me some enjoyable down time for myself.... Hope this forum helps you maintain your sanity and classy style as well!

I am so thrilled with all of the responses to this post! This forum is my saving grace. I know I can come here and see some eye candy, have a giggle, and learn more about bbags. I just about have DH convinced to buy me a GH City. Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me girls!!

I hope you get one! Do you have a color in mind?

And thanks for saying such lovely things about the bbag forum. While I post in other forums, I feel most at home in this forum because everyone is so nice here. :heart:

As stunningly gorgeous as all of the vibrant colors are, I think I want black with GH. I just like the sharp contrast and the versatility of black. I will keep you all posted as to the progress on wearing DH down. :yahoo:

What a sweet thread! :heart: Everyone here is so nice and helpful - big hugs to all!!
group.gif

Wow! Congrats - a black GH city sounds wonderful!!
clap3.gif
:nuts:

Ladies, i totally agreed...since i joined as a member here, i feel that i had known so many friends here like a big family....once u are in this forum, u realise that you will get addicted to balenciaga bags and i'm one of them....:dothewave:

I couldn't agree with this thread more. I absolutely LOVE the bbag forum and all of the members! This is my favorite subforum by far. A great bunch of people make this subforum such a fun place to visit everyday.

You are all so cool. :supacool:

The b-bag crowd is a great crowd very eager to compliment give advice etc...I think this is also why I ended up buying 6 bags in the spam of 2 to 3 months.
In the moment I spend more time in the Chloé sub which is a bid more intimate but really a great crowd too.

I just love TPF:heart: