I just ventured into uncharted waters

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Since my Cabas Piano is going bye bye tomorrow, I needed a temporary bag until I buy my new Louis. I wanted a cute spring/summer bag, something that would look fab with my new LV Vernis framboise wallet. I bought........a Kathy Van Zeeland hobo in a fun summer print. The fabric is a satin type nylon. I can't believe I, me out of all people, stepped away from the boutiques and the designer bag counters. I was ever so excited to pay $94 for a bag. I feel like I got a deal even though I paid full retail. I can't wait to carry it. :lol: It looks just like the picture below except the colors are softer. I'll get pictures soon.

[​IMG]

2. Cute!

3. I would be ecstatic if I only paid $94 for a bag nowanddays!!! It's great for S/S!

4. I'm really liking those Kathy Van Zeeland bags. Their designs are so pretty! The floral pattern is so fresh and perfect for spring.

5. i've never been a kathy van zeeland fan but that bag is changing my mind! i'm not crazy about that rhinestone floppy leather thing she did last summer/fall (that about six girls at my work bought. yuck.) but i would actually consider buying that one. very nice. :smile:

6. I love high end designer purses but Kathy Van Zeeland does have some nice designs. Your purse is perfect for spring!

7. I saw that when went shopping yesterday. It is a very cute bag. I was considering it as well. Great alternative

8. Funky and cute! I like the side hoops

9. I love it!!

Is there anywhere online I can see some more of her stuff?

10. kathyvanzeeland.com

11. Cute!! :smile: I'm going to check out her stuff!

12. That's a nice-looking bag, Allison.

13. Oooh Allison, I love her stuff! Thank you for posting the link :love:

14. Very funky! Enjoy it!

15. Well I love the bag. Today was my first day to carry it. The dangling chains might have to go, though. I sound like a walking christmas tree with tons of jingling hardware.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice