I just snagged a Maggie on eBay

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Well, I didn't expect it. There were just a few minutes to go. The high bid was $82, I bid $83, fully expecting to be automatically outbid. I wasn't. I always wanted a Madison Maggie. Now, the khaki Op Art may be to close to my Madeline, but this is a dotted Op Art, which my khaki Madeline is not. Also, this has pink leather trim.

Here are some eBay pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is my khaki Op Art Madeline (with my beloved new Large Saffiano Madeline)

[​IMG] Nah, not too similar.

Well, hey! I'm finally getting my Maggie!

2. Ooooh you got a Maggie with loopie buckle straps too! That is best Maggie IMO! Congratulations on winning the auction! It's awesome!

3. Thanks. And as I look at them, it is quite different from my Madeline print.

I'm psyched!

4. Since Maggie's a shoulder bag, they are totally different bags. ;)
    Awesome deal you got on her. Congrats!!

5. what a great score!! that bag looks in excellent condition and the pink leather is really pretty!! yippie!!

6. That bag is beautiful. Congratulations on your win. She is really pretty with the cream and pink colors and I love the dotted logo print. Just stunning!

7. Congrats on the eBay steal! She is a beauty. Gotta love Maggie, she's a classic.

8. Nice score!!

9. Great deal on a cute bag! Congrats! :smile:

10. Ilove Maggies. Nice find!

11. Great score! Congrats!

12. Maggie has always been a fave of mine, yours is so pretty!

13. Ohhh, love the pink trim! Congrats on the awesome score!

14. It's here, it's here! I had it shipped to my office. It's beautiful - in perfect condition. The fabric has that new, stiff feeling. And I like that the dotted Op Art looks like a solid color with texture.

[​IMG]

15. YAY!!!! She looks gorgeous! Congratulations! Very pretty!