I just sent Coach an email re: a new hangtag...

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
and they responded already! Wow that was fast. Thank you to the poster who suggested sending them an email rather than calling about a replacement hangtag. Was it Kphillips maybe? They asked my address, item # and even the hardware choice. Hopefully I'll receive it soon - its for my belted black leather ergo flap that I got from the clearance table at Nordstrom.

farmerswife

Miss you boy!
Jun 6, 2007
N. Texas
Wow! This is great news. With all of the questionable responses and policies we hear about from time to time it is really nice to hear something so positive. I personally have had nothing but positive responses. I hope this is the norm rather than the exception.

donnalynn11

Jul 25, 2007
I know - I couldnt believe it. I got a confirmation email and then an email from a rep, all within the last hour!

Just got another email and said I should receive it in 1-2 weeks. I'll let you know when it arrives.

mm16

Loves her Pug!
Sep 26, 2007
Ohio
That's great that you heard from them so quickly. Yay for good service.

jen6292

Feb 4, 2008
OR
That's good to know! I haven't lost any hang tags, but if the future I will know where to go!! Thanks for the thread!

missaudrie

Collector
O.G.
Nov 21, 2006
California
yes theyre really quick at responding email questions. however, i requested replacement hangtags by email and they emailed me on march 20th saying i'd get it within 1-2 weeks. its been 2 weeks and i havent gotten them yet!

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
Coooooool, its great to know you can always ask them for a replacement in case I loose mine.

ebay-aholic

I love all purses!
Mar 13, 2008
USA
Yeah Coach has really awesome customer service when it comes to getting stuff replaced! I gave them a call when I couldn't find my dustbag and they asked me a couple of questions and I got a new one in a few days! I LOVE COACH!

Lauralai23

Jun 18, 2007
I emailed them for a replacement too about a month ago or so.. They emailed back right away.. I got it in like 3 days..
But.. it's the wrong one. I never emailed them back about it.. but I was kind of bummed. I even gave them the style number of the bag. They sent me an all gold metal tag (like Miranda's) instead of a white leather with brass hardware.
Totally weird.. but I guess I can't complain too much bc I haven't done anything.