I just scored the best. Deal. Ever.

trizia.santi

Aug 24, 2017
A few days ago, I was happily searching for random things on Facebook when I chanced upon a Gris Pyrite City classic in rhw at a local bag Buy and Sell group here in the Philippines.

As I am an admin of the said group, I got to see the bag before approving it (one of the great things about being admin!!!) (we have very strict guidelines on bag descriptions, and are even more strict with fakes!) anyway, the city was in great condition, came complete, and was only being sold for $200!!! I’d be stupid to say no to that good of a deal! And so, I said sold.

I immediately marked the item as sold(at asking price, of course!) and it turns out, that the seller had ANOTHER B bag to sell!

I asked what it was, and it was a Velo in rhw, in LIKE NEW CONDITION(!!!), in the color Jaune Poussin; which also came complete, and was being sold for only $360!!! Again, I’d be stupid to ever say no to something like that. And so, I said sold.

The seller was unloading for charity funds, and so that explains the low prices. I decided to add a few to donate to her charity, but the gist of the story is...

I still ended up buying 2 great bags for less than a quarter of a new one!

photos to follow

So no one else had a chance...? Okay....

Nice bags, concrats.
Not necessarily. They’re cross posted on other places too, so technically, even if it’s on one group, it was still in other groups as well. I just so happened to see it a few minutes after she posted it. I can feel that you’re implying something and I’m sorry if I offended you with how I worded my post.
Thanks for your well wishes.

Reactions: Monz1987
Not necessarily. They’re cross posted on other places too, so technically, even if it’s on one group, it was still in other groups as well. I just so happened to see it a few minutes after she posted it. I can feel that you’re implying something and I’m sorry if I offended you with how I worded my post.
Thanks for your well wishes.

Ignore that person. First come, first serve. You had every right to buy both of those items so don't feel guilty. Awesome bags at a bargain! I love jaune passion.