I just scored my first FOLEY AND CORINNA!

h0neylyn

Nov 28, 2007
I just purchased my first FOLEY AND CORINNA City Tote in Violet. LOVE the color so I couldn't resist! I've been looking for a purple bag for a while now and came across this one. Thanks to Beth1433 I got it at 30% off from WinkNYC.com, so it came out to $339. Do any of you ladies have this bag? Please let me know what you think of it, as I've never seen it IRL. TIA! :yahoo:

wink_city_tote.jpg

Very pretty color indeed! I have a City Tote in a Metallic Bronze and I love how it holds everything and is sooo easy to carry. I get lots of compliments on it too. Be sure to post pics when it arrives!

Attachments

• Foley & Corinna City Tote, Metallic Bronze.jpg
    Foley & Corinna City Tote, Metallic Bronze.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 130
Did you purchase the city tote or the mini city? I am trying to decide on what size would work best for my frame. I am only 5 ft 2 and am concerned the city tote will be too big on me. If anyone has the mini city and is willing to post pics of them carrying the bag, it would be very helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks

Did you purchase the city tote or the mini city? I am trying to decide on what size would work best for my frame. I am only 5 ft 2 and am concerned the city tote will be too big on me. If anyone has the mini city and is willing to post pics of them carrying the bag, it would be very helpful and greatly appreciated. Thanks

I love big bags so I got the city tote. It folds over when using the strap so it won't look too huge. I'm only 5'3'' and I carry bags around that size. Here are some modeling pics from Luna Boston's website. Hope this helps you make your decision.

Mini City Tote: http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/FoleyCorinna/19285.aspx

City Tote: http://www.lunaboston.com/ProductInfo/FoleyCorinna/19499.aspx

Very pretty color indeed! I have a City Tote in a Metallic Bronze and I love how it holds everything and is sooo easy to carry. I get lots of compliments on it too. Be sure to post pics when it arrives!

Love that Metallic Bronze color! How's your bag holding up? I've read that the leather and lining are quite thin. I just fell in love with the purple color so I didn't even check tPF before making the purchase. But I'm so anxious for it to arrive!

Last edited:
The website didn't have much of a description but I think it's glazed leather. It really makes the purple pop so I don't mind. Hopefully it holds up as good as regular leather. I'm happy that I didn't have to pay full price for it even though it wasn't on sale. I just love the deals and steals on tPF!

You will love this bag!! I have the exact same one and just adore the rich grape color. The leather has broken in beautifully and it still looks gorgeous. Congrats!!!
Here is a pic of mine next to their fuchsia.

Attachments

• bag pics matinee, Bal linen, A&C 021.JPG
    bag pics matinee, Bal linen, A&C 021.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 108
  • bag pics matinee, Bal linen, A&C 024.JPG
    bag pics matinee, Bal linen, A&C 024.JPG
    158.5 KB · Views: 55