I Just Scored a HOLY GRAIL!

• Love
Reactions: RT1
Keep looking kiddo, one will find you when the time is right.
Your luck lately has been so phenomenal at finding so many gorgeous bags. :yahoo:

Reactions: Monz1987
how is this lovely bag holding up as far as showing marks or dirt? have you carried it enough to know?
So far, I’ve carried this bag quite a bit since acquiring it. I don’t notice any new marks or scuffs at all, so I think the colour hides things like that well. The tassel on the front zipper pocket ripped a tad so I had to fix it. Other than that, the bag’s been a dream so far! I just have to remember how delicate the old chèvre tassels are. :biggrin:

Reactions: ksuromax
So far, I’ve carried this bag quite a bit since acquiring it. I don’t notice any new marks or scuffs at all, so I think the colour hides things like that well. The tassel on the front zipper pocket ripped a tad so I had to fix it. Other than that, the bag’s been a dream so far! I just have to remember how delicate the old chèvre tassels are. :biggrin:
love that color....good to know it's not too delicate
my kitties have played with my tassels a bit but no noticeable damage - my bag is black though, so very forgiving

Reactions: Monz1987