I just saw "The Lake House"

1. Since "Speed" is my favorite movie (I know, a little odd and embarassing), I was super excited to see "The Lake House". I just got back and I have to say that it was really great. You have to "suspend disbelief" in order to enjoy it. Both Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock gave stellar performances. I know that the reviews aren't fabulous, but I found it enjoyable nonetheless. Just wanted to share....

2. Thanks for the review. I am dying to see this movie and I rarely go to movies but I love Keanu and Sandra also!!

3. I want to see it now.

4. i was having a hard time suspending disbelief during the previews i saw, but i really WANT to like it. i'm glad you did!

5. good to know.

6. That's one I know I really want to see this weekend. The trailers look sooooo good! I don't really listen to the reviews because the bottom line is that they are just another person's opinion.

We saw The Fast and the Furious 3 tonight. VERY LOUD but pretty good!

7. I want to see that movie too! It looks like a great romantic movie

8. I love and respect both actors, so i'm sure i will give it a whirl. Thanks for your feedback.

9. It looks like a great romance movie, one of my favorites. I don't really understand the concept of it and how they are living two years apart but I really want to see it.

10. Sounds like a Somewhere In Time wannabe.

11. Glad you liked it. I hope to catch it eventually.

12. I love that movie. I also have the CD - beautiful music as well.

13. I saw it today as well =] the time thing is so confusing...me and my friends had like an hour long discussion.

14. I ladore Keanu - and my fave movie is also Speed :biggrin:

I'm dragging DH to see this on Sunday - it's a remake of a Korean film, "Il Mare" which I loved.

Can't wait!

15. just got back from the movie house.. i would agree that the time thing is confusing.. it was sweet and romantic.... i think they could have done more to the movie to tie it all up but it was a good movie nonetheless

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice