I just saw "The Lake House"

SuLi

O.G.
Nov 1, 2005
Since "Speed" is my favorite movie (I know, a little odd and embarassing), I was super excited to see "The Lake House". I just got back and I have to say that it was really great. You have to "suspend disbelief" in order to enjoy it. Both Keanu Reeves and Sandra Bullock gave stellar performances. I know that the reviews aren't fabulous, but I found it enjoyable nonetheless. Just wanted to share....

That's one I know I really want to see this weekend. The trailers look sooooo good! I don't really listen to the reviews because the bottom line is that they are just another person's opinion.

We saw The Fast and the Furious 3 tonight. VERY LOUD but pretty good!

It looks like a great romance movie, one of my favorites. I don't really understand the concept of it and how they are living two years apart but I really want to see it.

I ladore Keanu - and my fave movie is also Speed :biggrin:

I'm dragging DH to see this on Sunday - it's a remake of a Korean film, "Il Mare" which I loved.

Can't wait!

just got back from the movie house.. i would agree that the time thing is confusing.. it was sweet and romantic.... i think they could have done more to the movie to tie it all up but it was a good movie nonetheless