I just saw Marigold Brief in GH!!!!

mimi23

Apr 9, 2006
I just saw it!!
:wtf::drool:
Its soo beautiful... I never wanted it in the first place but now I do. Its just like how Incoral described it. Its definitely not as bright as the earlier pictures. Its like a darkish yellow - with very very slight brown undertones. :wlae:

I saw it on a girl at this event earlier today. Its a brief with the gold hardware. I thought it was fake at first but apparently it isnt. I got introduced to her and apparently she works for Balenciaga in the marketing department!!! She was soo sweet - she even gave it to me so i can play/model with it a bit. loool... :graucho:

And I always thought that the marigold would look better with SGH - but i personally think it looks far better with the Gold. :heart::yahoo: Very Classy!!!!!

I know I know I should've asked her more questions about colors, leathers, what should we expect for the next season, etc, etc. etc... i'm sorry ok.. i was just starstruck when i saw the bag :wtf:

but i swear to you its soo pretty! not bright at all and u can wear it with any outfit.

Its definitely on my list now! :jammin:

I'm trying to search the web to find a similar color.. will post something soon (if i find anything, fingers crossed)

Yippee, what a lucky encounter!

It sounds so gorgeous! I am on the list for a marigold work, but now I'm wondering if a GH brief would be even better. How do you think the marigold will look with regular hardware?