I just saw Marigold Brief in GH!!!!

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just saw it!!
    :wtf::drool:
    Its soo beautiful... I never wanted it in the first place but now I do. Its just like how Incoral described it. Its definitely not as bright as the earlier pictures. Its like a darkish yellow - with very very slight brown undertones. :wlae:

I saw it on a girl at this event earlier today. Its a brief with the gold hardware. I thought it was fake at first but apparently it isnt. I got introduced to her and apparently she works for Balenciaga in the marketing department!!! She was soo sweet - she even gave it to me so i can play/model with it a bit. loool... :graucho:

And I always thought that the marigold would look better with SGH - but i personally think it looks far better with the Gold. :heart::yahoo: Very Classy!!!!!

I know I know I should've asked her more questions about colors, leathers, what should we expect for the next season, etc, etc. etc... i'm sorry ok.. i was just starstruck when i saw the bag :wtf:

but i swear to you its soo pretty! not bright at all and u can wear it with any outfit.

Its definitely on my list now! :jammin:

I'm trying to search the web to find a similar color.. will post something soon (if i find anything, fingers crossed)

2. You should have snuck a camera phone picture of it! I am on the list SGH city, hmmm....

3. Thanks for sharing mimi! Marigold sounds delicious! I'm so happy to hear marigold looks great with gold GH as a city with gold hardware is on my wishlist!

4. sounds like marigold is going to be the most popular/wanted color for this fall.

5. Yippee, what a lucky encounter!

It sounds so gorgeous! I am on the list for a marigold work, but now I'm wondering if a GH brief would be even better. How do you think the marigold will look with regular hardware?

6. i'm glad i got on the list for one! that's too cool shoulda taken a pic!

7. Wow! You lucky girl! I can't wait to see Jaune/Marigold IRL :nuts:

8. i know i should've taken a pic! sorry i didnt have my thinking hat on... i was just mesmerized!

9. Thanks For Sharing!!!

10. Great to hear this!!!

11. I applaud you for your stoicism ... I think I would have ripped the bag off her shoulder and RUN LIKE HECK!!!!! :roflmfao:

12. OMG!!! :roflmfao::roflmfao:

13. That's awesome! I can't wait to see this color irl. I hope it looks great with RH. I can't imagine it not with the yellow and brown undertones.

14. Crap, so it DOES like great with GH. I was hoping not so I could be happy with my decision to get RH. The madness will never end. :nuts:

15. I REALLY WANT ONE!!! Why did the danish retailer not order any??????? :crybaby: