I just rescued a vintage coach for 2 bucks !

Mrs. MC

Dec 4, 2007
It is I assume from the early mid eightees, it is rectangular with a very long skinny strap for crossbody and has a slip pouch in the front with a flap and turnlock it is bottle green. It was a little beat up so I submerged it in water and Dreft like someone suggested and used a magic eraser lightly and now it is hanging to dry with towels stuffed in it, I will apple it when it is dry, my first refurbish coach project ! I really needed something for my digital camera and this seems perfect ! Does anyone know what this is called without me posting pics, I will post pics when it is dry, thanks !

it does sound familiar, but for 2 bucks, that's a great refurbishing coach project. i hope you took some before and after pictures. good luck working on it and i can't wait to see it when it's dry. btw, where did you manage to find this for 2 bucks? i'd like to work on some beaten up ones to give them a new life, love, and home!

I got it at the vintage consignment store a few doors down from my house. A few weeks back I got another brand new Coach red leather top handle pouch type bag with the signature c lining for $12 for my daughter. She took it out to dinner last week and she totally rocked it at 1 1/2 years old ! I forgot to take pics before I washed it :sad: It was pretty beat up and with some marks and stuff but not too smelly.

Does it look like this:
190134361389.jpg

If so, it's called a Scooter Sling Bag.

Can't wait to see the pics!

Does it look like this:
190134361389.jpg

If so, it's called a Scooter Sling Bag.

Can't wait to see the pics!
yes ! That is it but in a bottle green. I think it will be perfect for my camera and the extra batteries and memory card in the front. Thank you so much ! Your bag is so cute, what year are they from ?