I just rescued a vintage coach for 2 bucks !

The Scooter bag was my first bag, and I purchased it in either 1990 or 1991 (It's when the obsession began for me!). The original price was $98, I believe. I know it was just under $100. I thought I was nuts spending so much for a bag. That was at least 20 Coach bags ago....I've lost count!

wow...i never knew you could submerge leather in water!! very cool!!! can't wait to see pics!

I was thinking the very same thing... then I thought, well this must be a fabric bag she's talking about... but then I thought, no, she said it's vintage and Coach didn't start making fabric bags until the last 10 years or so (at least I think), so then I thought, wow she DID just dunk a leather purse under water- How about that!!!!

The Scooter bag was my first bag, and I purchased it in either 1990 or 1991 (It's when the obsession began for me!). The original price was $98, I believe. I know it was just under $100. I thought I was nuts spending so much for a bag. That was at least 20 Coach bags ago....I've lost count!
Thanks for the great information ! That is probably when my bag is from !