I just received these in the mail.... need your help PLEASE.

missjenny

Oct 19, 2007
Ladies,
I just received what is supposed to be a pair of red caracolo pumps that I won on EBAY. I was soooo excited to finally see my shoes, as I had been away on vacation. I am VERY disappointed with the product I received and I'm 99.999999% sure they are fake, EVEN THOUGH I had them authenticated in the forum here. You decide. I've compared them to my authentic pair of decolette patents. Here are pictures comparing the two. What do you think, and most importantly, what should I do to get my money refunded????

Pic 1: on the left, the suspect dustbag. On the right, my authentic dustbag. Notice the difference in the width of the font.

Pic 2: on the top, the suspect leather is of inferior quality. You can see the ripples in the leather. The leather should be completely SMOOTH, as it is on the decolettes.

Pic 3: on the top, the inferior craftsmanship of the side sole. Compared to the black delcolettes, the side sole of the caracolos is uneven and all over the place.
:tdown:
What do you ladies think? Are the carocolos authentic?

So, I've already contacted the member and told her I want my money back. If she says there are no refunds, what are my options?

Has this ever happened to any of you?

I don't trust Ebay for anything! I'll never buy from Ebay again. I'm really disappointed.

Attachments

• DSC00531.JPG
    DSC00531.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC00534.JPG
    DSC00534.JPG
    114.8 KB · Views: 68
  • DSC00535.JPG
    DSC00535.JPG
    133.2 KB · Views: 69
If you paid with Pay Pal, you can get a refund. Just open a dispute and describe the poor quality as you did here. Your pictures can be used if they ask for them.
Hopefully your seller will refund you without your having to open the dispute.
Good luck!

I'm sorry that I can't help you with the authentication, but as the above poster said... if you paid with PayPal, they can help you out. Tell them about the quality, that you don't believe that they're authentic, and that you want to return them to the seller for a refund. Generally, they will take your side.

To be honest, I have had lots of bad experiences on ebay. Ive purchased all kinds of stuff from there and is always a little suspect, poorly packaged, or just plain gross. I dont know what to tell you, other than maybe the seller will cooperate with you if dont come at them all pissed off first. Just see, maybe they will just refund you to make it easier on everyone. I hope! Good luck!