I just received my Dior 2056 Sunnies....

saira1214

O.G.
May 13, 2007
that I bought off EBay, and they broke!!!!!!!! :crybaby:I can't believe that. The arms seem to be very short, and I have a small face. So I was messing around with the arms, but being gentle, and a tip of one of the arms broke off! I know they are vintage, but seriously. I am soooooo mad! I spent $275.00 on these and haven't even worn them yet. :tdown: Do you think I should say something to the seller? I think I will have a hard time because they are vintage. I can't imagine Dior's being so flimsy. Does anyone else own a pair? Are they that delicate? Are the arms supposed to be so short? Any help would be appreciated! TIA! :heart:

that I bought off EBay, and they broke!!!!!!!! :crybaby:I can't believe that. The arms seem to be very short, and I have a small face. So I was messing around with the arms, but being gentle, and a tip of one of the arms broke off! I know they are vintage, but seriously. I am soooooo mad! I spent $275.00 on these and haven't even worn them yet. :tdown: Do you think I should say something to the seller? I think I will have a hard time because they are vintage. I can't imagine Dior's being so flimsy. Does anyone else own a pair? Are they that delicate? Are the arms supposed to be so short? Any help would be appreciated! TIA! :heart:

The part I colored RED might be better suited for the Dior forum.

Your seller isn't in the wrong, IMO *based on the parts of your post that I bolded*. You did the damage to them, and you admitted it! I think if you opened a case with PayPal (assuming you used it) you might not win.

The part I colored RED might be better suited for the Dior forum.

Your seller isn't in the wrong, IMO *based on the parts of your post that I bolded*. You did the damage to them, and you admitted it! I think if you opened a case with PayPal (assuming you used it) you might not win.

Of course I did the damage to them...I am not trying to hide that. I am just awestruck that the glasses broke so easily. I find it quite ridiculous.

Of course I did the damage to them...I am not trying to hide that. I am just awestruck that the glasses broke so easily. I find it quite ridiculous.

Yeah - that IS a real bummer. :crybaby:

All I meant was that if you don't have a nice seller, and you have to take it to a claim, it might be a gigantic waste of your time. I would e-mail the seller, see if *maybe* they'll be nice enough to give you some sort of a refund. If not, I would chalk it up to a loss.

I honestly don't think the seller has any responsibility in this because the item was all fine when you received it. I don't think it's right to even try to ask for a partial refund from the seller.

Yes. Were the sunglasses shipped with Insurance. Please tell us, YES!!!
Tell the Seller Immediately. Good luck
what difference does it make if they were sent with insurance ? they arrived intact didn't they ?
i think the only thing you can do is try to have them fixed at an opticians or something .