I just received a call from LV...

ARGH! I hope they used some sort of super FAST shipping!! I ordered jewelry from Quebec and it was here the next day via FedEx.
I remember the SA I spoke to did say something about Wednesday...I really hope it gets here tomorrow, and if not, early Thursday.

I really want to use this bag on our anniversary night :crybaby: If I don't get it by then, I don't see what use I have for this anymore :crybaby:

Aww! I'm sure your man will take you out for some Christmas Cheer and you can take ue new baby out if she doesn't show up in time! Fedex is usually pretty good, I ordered a bag from Las Vegas and it came the next day. The only reason I had to wait is customs! So for it to ship in the same country I'm sure the quote is right! And it is Christmas season....

Aww! I'm sure your man will take you out for some Christmas Cheer and you can take ue new baby out if she doesn't show up in time! Fedex is usually pretty good, I ordered a bag from Las Vegas and it came the next day. The only reason I had to wait is customs! So for it to ship in the same country I'm sure the quote is right! And it is Christmas season....

I hope it will ship fast!
This year all I'm doing for Christmas is spending the day with his family at his house...so I can probably take my bag to his house, but since we'll be inside, I won't be carrying it around that much. I WILL have a staff party in January, but that's January. We're not party-going types, so New Year's will be pretty bland. :P

I don't understand why mine's not here yet if so many people I heard have received their bag the next day...I should've asked the SA to use overnight shipping! I would pay more!! :cursing:

aaaww. it is soo cute that you're so excited!! I have been in that place too a few times when it comes to a coveted bag!!

I cross my fingers you wil get your pochette soon!

UGH! I'm so bummed out!
I called the TO and the Calgary LV back and forth and in the end was able to get the tracking # for my package...it was shipped on Monday alright, but it's WEDNESDAY and it's STILL in Toronto!!! :crybaby:

It says

"Ship date Dec 11, 2006
Estimated delivery Dec 14, 2006 "

But how will they deliver it by TOMORROW if it's still in MISSISSAUGA?!

"Dec 11, 2006 8:52 PM Arrived at FedEx location MISSISSAUGA, ON

11:40 AM Package data transmitted to FedEx Toronto, ON

11:58 AM Picked up MISSISSAUGA, ON "

When I spoke with Mary Jane in TO, she said I SHOULD have it by now, and that I should call my store, but when I spoke to Garth here, he said shipments usually takes 5 days! :sad: So I asked if there's any chance that I may get it by tomorrow...he said perhaps...but after getting the tracking # and checking it out myself, I am SO disappointed. I really don't think the bag will make it in time for our anniversary dinner tomorrow :crybaby:

Why is it still in Ontario if it's been two days since it was picked up already?! :hysteric:

If I call FedEx will they be able to confirm it's still in Missisauga...or maybe it left without the information popping up on the tracking? Will they be able to help me? :sad: How's FedEx and them delivering packages on time (the expected delivery date)?

hi Karmen,

Yeah I got call from Garth (LV HR) last nite too regarding the inclusion bracelet -- telling me it was in. Then I had too explain how I just got from Banff earlier that morning. (I felt bad about that, too. But Should I?):confused1: Anyways I mentioned that pouchettes and your name (Karmen), and he said he had to call you too. I for sure thought it was regarding your pouchette coming in. Well, I hope you get your pouchette really really soon! I'm sure you'll get by Thursday evening! (fingers crossed for you;) )

hi Karmen,

Yeah I got call from Garth (LV HR) last nite too regarding the inclusion bracelet -- telling me it was in. Then I had too explain how I just got from Banff earlier that morning. (I felt bad about that, too. But Should I?):confused1: Anyways I mentioned that pouchettes and your name (Karmen), and he said he had to call you too. I for sure thought it was regarding your pouchette coming in. Well, I hope you get your pouchette really really soon! I'm sure you'll get by Thursday evening! (fingers crossed for you;) )

OHHHHH That's why!

Because when he called I told him that I don't need the transparent inclusion anymore because 1) I have one already and 2) initially I was holding it for a friend (First, Denise (LVixen), but she got one, and afterwards, you, but you got one too) and he asked me, oh is it JOYCE? And I was like uhhhh Joyce? Who's Joyce? :confused1: So he was like "Oh, nevermind. Hmm."

Don't tell me your name that looks like it is pronunced Jazz-lynn should be pronunced "Joyce". :lol:

I think when he told you that he had to call me it was because my name was still on the list for the inclusions...because obviously if he asked me if you were my friend, that means that he spoke to you before he spoke to me, and his first initial subject was the inclusion, not the pochette!

3 days from Toronto to Montreal, INCLUDING the weekend because they run on their own transportation system I think. (or at least, several of my stuff were delievered to me over the weekend...so I'm assuming the above to be correct)