I just realized something VERY scary!

Yes, it's very VERY VERY scary! I'm a Coach addict myself. If you see my collection in my album, all these purchases were made in the last 5 months since March 2008. :faint:

Before then, I knew nothing about Coach. Just yesterday, I bought myself a Bleecker siggy/bottle green Compact wallet to match the other two leather ones I have (Whiskey and Plum). I refuse to count the total of what I've bought, but I think I am slowing down.

You're doing great and I hope you enjoy everything that you've bought. :yes: I am using my Coach stuff everyday and I'm loving it! :nuts:

Take care,

The same boat as you....my very first coach purchase was on August 7th, 2008 (although I always looked from afar never actually bought), I have amassed:

-carly pouch with plum trim
- carly black sigg sim
- carly black large with nickel HW
- carly denim leather
- carly chocolate leather
-black wristlet
-black mini skinny
-magenta patent mini skinny
-legacy mini in gray
-legacy mini in purple
-6 key fobs

OMG WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME..........(ps......as you can see ima BIG carly lover)

ITA with everyone...it IS an addiction...but I think if its not leaving you for broke, and you are using them and enjoying them...then it's fine! Better to be addicted to Coach than to drugs, alcohol, etc...there are worser things! Although expensive, this addiction is harmless comparatively. I've purchased so much Coach over the last month that my credit card statement was 90% "Coach store...Coach outlet...etc...:blush: And I too, have only been addicted for the last 2 months!!! Wtf!

Stands up, clears her throat and says" My name is Charlotte and I am addicted to Coach" . There it feels so good to finally admit it.

I started out in early 2007, I bought a denim wrsitlet at Macy's, then a mini skinny off ebay, then a black soho flap and a butterfly keychain off ebay. I did not buy anything else for a long time, I just kinda watched and dreamed. I bought many a purse in that time , but Coach they were not.

Then in July, I popped in on TPF and was hooked again.

I have gotten all of this off ebay, but still
A Chelsea blue turnlock shoulder/hobo bag
a matching ziplock wallet
a blue minisig wrislet
Pond Patent Ergo Tote
Legacy wristlet
watercolor makeup case
small Heritage Stripe Makeup case
lilac contact lens case
blue 3x5 agenda ( I did pop into the boutique to get a refill for it)
2007 Legacy Black Leather Shoulder bag
sagitarus kep fob
blue phote key fob
Coach Sunglasses /Peony
I also on impulse bought a pair of Coach eyegass frames, that I can hopefully get my
prescription put in .

for my neice I got
a small blue mist Soho hobo,
a blue leather mini skinny
a sig mini skinny w/pink stripe
rose colored contact case

I have a Signature Stripe Large Tote coming that is in khaki and Blue
and I am looking for a Heritage Stripe tote.

Wooooo, I feel so much better for getting that off my chest

Now back to ebay ...............................................

My first Coach purchase was June 28th. Since then I have bought:

Six Bags
Two wristlets
One wallet
One clutch
One mini skinny
Three key fobs
Sunglasses case
Cosmetic bag
:shocked:

And I want more!!!!! :shame:

Okay yeah, so obviously you should not feel bad, you should feel like you have found fellow groupies! LOL!

Since I've been on the board I've purchased 3 bags, a pony tail scarf, the ice skating key fob, cell phone/camera case, and a grasshopper lanyard! lol! waaaaaay too much! oh yeah....my bf a wallet!!!!!

I went fairly quickly myself! I now have 2 bags, 3 fobs, a makeup bag, cell case, and scarf, and I started about 2 months ago! No worries, just look at the number of posters...we are NOT crazy, we are normal! :yahoo::nuts:

I dont classify it as an addiction, I consider it a hobby! ;)

Once the bills get paid it doesnt matter how you spend the rest of it!
I enjoy and use ALL of my Coach stuff, it makes me happy so whats the problem?

We are a bunch of like-minded ladies (who happen to have excellent taste) and coming on here and seeing what others got with PCE and at the outlets definately peaks my interests more!

Birds of a feather, enabling together!
Its all good...

ITA with everyone...it IS an addiction...but I think if its not leaving you for broke, and you are using them and enjoying them...then it's fine! Better to be addicted to Coach than to drugs, alcohol, etc...there are worser things! Although expensive, this addiction is harmless comparatively. I've purchased so much Coach over the last month that my credit card statement was 90% "Coach store...Coach outlet...etc...:blush: And I too, have only been addicted for the last 2 months!!! Wtf!

ITA Vivi!

I think of it this way: As long as I'm not smoking it, injecting it into my arm or under my tongue, snorting it up my nose, or sticking it into a bong and inhaling it, I think I'm fine. [BTW, I've never done drugz but seen enough on TV to know about it--ha ha] :couch:

Besides, the good thing about Coach is that once you buy it, it doesn't disappear like beer that runs through your gut, kidneys and out. On second thought, the beer gut grows and you can carry it everywhere and show it off to your friends. :wtf: Now how impressive is that, eh? Better than a Coach bag. :graucho:

Take care,

ITA Vivi!

I think of it this way: As long as I'm not smoking it, injecting it into my arm or under my tongue, snorting it up my nose, or sticking it into a bong and inhaling it, I think I'm fine. [BTW, I've never done drugz but seen enough on TV to know about it--ha ha] :couch:

Besides, the good thing about Coach is that once you buy it, it doesn't disappear like beer that runs through your gut, kidneys and out. On second thought, the beer gut grows and you can carry it everywhere and show it off to your friends. :wtf: Now how impressive is that, eh? Better than a Coach bag. :graucho:

Take care,

:roflmfao:....T-Girl...you crack me up!!! True indeed!!!! :hugs:

:ty:

Oh, Ladies...as always you are all full of great advice and information! I always learn on tPF. And I agree with all the comments! Luckily, our family finances are in order...phewww!...so the money I spend on Coach is what I would have spent at the Gap or eating out at a fancy restaurant...but instead of that, I now would rather spend it on Coach. And I don't need yet another black top or the extra calories, lol. Plus, I do LOVE all the stuff I've bought and I have been using it every day. I feel much better now, so much better in fact that I am already thinking about another Coach purchase...hmmm...a matching mini or wristlet for the Sig tote in khaki/blue that I didn't buy because I promised DH I'd wait til September (but that I really did because I couldn't help myself)...???

:tpfrox: