I just rcved my burberry nickel hobo YAY

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. [​IMG]
    :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I had to pay 60 dollars in customs though :cursing: Canada Post always manages to ruin my mood!!!

2. Oh, I found your thread on your new bag!

IT'S GORGEOUS :nuts:

I hope your going to enjoy it as much as I am enjoying my Burberry!

3. it's my first burberry ever ..!!!! It's by far the most I've spent on a bag but she's sooo worth the $$$ :wlae:
    i'm planning a girl's night out this weekend just to flaunt it!!! hehe

4. Aww! How much was she???

I used my Burberry ALL DAY today and last night :love:

5. Very cute.

6. I dont believe I am seeing a bag like this. Too beautiful. Sorry you had to pay 60 Dollars for customs but you got a magnificent bag to wear.

7. Gorgy bag! Congrats and have a great time showing her off!

8. It cost me a total of 520 canadian including customs and shipping - not a bad deal at all :tup: considering the seller had bought it in europe for 450 euros n the bag was barely used
    imma take pics this weekend workin it n post them :graucho:
    thanks alot Addy, krikri, mellyjr, annaversary :flowers:

9. yayy congrats!

10. Congrats on a great deal and a gorgoues bag...and finally someone else from Ottawa....YEY!:tup:

11. I love this bag lubz!! And for a great price!
    Congrats on your first one and enjoy flaunting it!! ;)

12. mona_danya; YAAAY for ottawa people, have u been to holt renfrew lately? Last time i went there - they had NOTHING n plus i never buy anything in there - they're rediculously priced lol i just see what i like, try it on n hit ebay i'm so baaad :devil:
    thank you Roxana :flowers: you girls are so sweet!!

13. Congrats- the metallic trim is fab!

14. Love it!!
    Congrats!

15. ValleyO - i've always wanted this bag but seeing it with the nickel trim made me HAVE to have it - tres chic
    baby of fashion - thank youu!!