I just put my speedy in the washing machine :O Update *page 5*

benswife2007

MemesTreasures
O.G.
Dec 31, 2010
So I just got an azur speedy used and it was to say the least "rough". I paid 150 so you know what can you expect lol. There are no holes or tears or damage so that is good however the inside was very very dirty. The leather was pretty dark. So I decided to see what the heck would happen if I stuck it in the washing machine.... We will do this soap opera style lol! :lol:

OMG. PLEASE put some leather conditioner on the vachetta once it's dry LOL!!! I don't know what condition it was in before putting it in the washing machine, but I'm sure the water and soap will dry it out. Don't want it to start cracking on you!

Very interested in what it's going to look like when you take it out... :speedy: :death:

Ok so the inside was DISGUSTING...dried candy, large make up stains. I am not picky but even this was a little out there for me. NO way could I use it unless it was cleaned. So the inside got alot cleaner (though the stains are still there just "clean" now). I put an organizer in all my speedys so my stuff wont touch it but I feel better knowing its clean.

Ok so here is a pic...I will be getting leather replaced soon but it actually feels alot cleaner now...the handles were he same darkness before it went through though the piping got darker and tabs.
20120106_182815.jpg