I just pre-ordered a.....

The bulk of my collection is blue bags and I want azurite too haha But I'm not giong to sway from gunmetal because I reallllly want a metallic grey bag. More than the azurite which shocks me haha

Hey all, do you want to use this thread to discuss our preorders? I don't think we have a thread dedicated to this yet...

I am awaiting:
So Chummy in Smog
The Lingo in Timber
The Lingo in Smoke

Planning to preorder:
Sex Bomb in Violet
Baggy Bartender in Lava

Decided not to preorder:
All in One in Blossom. I've decided I need to see the real photos of Blossom before taking that plunge given that I'm not super into pink colors.

I am wanting the second skin in either gunmetal or bordeaux. Cindy, congrats on your preorder. I am sooooooo wanting this abg but can't decide what color. The azurite is tempting too, but I don't need another blue bag (sorry Voo, that was wrong huh LOL)

I am wanting the second skin in either gunmetal or bordeaux. Cindy, congrats on your preorder. I am sooooooo wanting this abg but can't decide what color. The azurite is tempting too, but I don't need another blue bag (sorry Voo, that was wrong huh LOL)

Kings, Usually I drag my feet on stuff like this but I jumped on it for some reason.

lol Odeb! Me either... nothing ordered for me! I haven't had a new tano in a long time... I think my BH sweet as pie was the last one and that was around the 4th of july I do believe...

Pre-Order... Rev Me Up in smoke :P
Nothing else is really calling to me, although I would love some kind of older bag in black crunch some time or another. And maybe something in the tumbleweed when they come out.

Joan