I just passed up a $5.50 Coach and I'm kicking myself!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I was browsing my local thrift store yesterday and came across an old Coach similar to the Patricia's Legacy in a camel color for $5.50!:nuts: It was in perfect shape, just a little dirty. I told myself that I would probably never use it, but I keep thinking about how nicely I could've fixed it up with some conditioner. I'm kicking myself now, but still very proud that I stuck to my ban, even with such a deal in front of me:P

For those of you with the classic Coach bags(I've never owned one) do you find you still use them even if you have newer ones that you love?

2. Wow, that was a deal. You really have some self control.

3. OMG I don't know how you passed that deal off! But if you would never use it, then I guess you aren't really saving much, as you would be better off with the $$

4. Wow, that was a test alright! You are a girl who sticks to her word!!! I have two of those "old girls" and after cleaning and conditioning, I love to use them, along with the newer ones!

5. Wow...you have better will power than I do. I would have probably broke my ban. :nuts:

6. Wow, what a deal! You are a stronger woman than I...I know I couldn't have passed by that. To your question-I have a Rambler's Legacy that I still do use but to be honest, not very often.

7. Wow that is some willpower! :nuts: I am kind of that way though, if I am not going to wear it then really what kind of deal is it? I am not really into the vintage coach, I like the newer stuff and while I can appreciate it it still looks dated to me.

8. ITS A TERRIFIC DEAL!!!

don't live in regret...I'm still regretting passing on a pair of jeans like 7 years ago lol!! I STILL think of them!

9. oh and for 5 dollars...I feel that hardly constitutes breaking you ban...$5 or $500

10. Well, if you're still thinking about it you could always go back and see if it's still there. If so, it was meant to be. If not, maybe you can feel better knowing it went to a good home!

11. What great willpower!!! You should be proud of yourself.

If you don't feel that you will use it, then I'm sure the $5.50 will come in handy for something else.

12. I like my old bags just as well as my new ones. :yes:

13. $5.50!! Oh man.

You should be very proud of yourself for not picking it up, if you are never going to carry the bag it doesn't matter how much it costs, its a waste of money.

14. Good self control! If I was in that same situation, the devil on my left shoulder would surely get me to cave in.

15. Ohh I would have babied her up and flipped her. Lots of fans of older Coach bags out there in cyberland just looking for a good deal.