I just ordered...

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. a Blueberry City from B NY and I am SOOOO excited I could scream! Shes overnighting it to me (they actually let me use my work Fedex #)...I'll have it tomorrow! Had trouble deciding on the Blueberry or the Fire Engine Red one, but I would use the Blueberry more...YAY!:yahoo:

2. uh oh, I think I posted this in the wrong section didnt I...sorry! (I was excited...):wtf:

3. I to am thinking about blueberry. I almost bought the eggplant, but just couldn`t bring myself to pay 1700. Now its between cement and possibly blueberry which is really pretty to. Is cement too plain looking?Would blueberry go with everything? Hard decesion!!!

4. I just received a Greige (gray) city from Bal NY and it is TO DIE FOR. I wear a lot of jean, tee's, black, Gray, Brown, and this particular Greige that the SA picked for me is STUNNING, it is gray with a bit of a beige undertone. I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!

5. Thanks to who ever moved my post from earlier (I posted in the wrong section, big oops).

I love the blueberry, and I cant wait till it gets here. My daughters best friend is a buyer ( I think) in NYC at Saks and she was able to get me swatches of all the fall colors and this past years from a friend of hers who works at Balenciaga. So I have been out of my mind trying to decide which one to buy. Trying to not go overboard on these B bags, cause thats what I did with my Chloe bags...waaaay out of hand. Even though I have several in Ink, I couldnt resist the Blueberry. but I know my daughter will borrow it from time to time. The new Greige is stunning (did I spell that right?) thats a keeper for sure!:love:

6. hey Oh Donna! congrats on your new Balenciaga Bag... Blueberry is such an awesome colour! congrats! be sure to post up pics once your beauty arrives!

7. How exciting! I just purchased one on eBay this past week and I'm trying to be patient until it shows up on Thursday! I have heard good things about the blueberry and I'm very excited. I can't wait to see yours!!

8. Congrats! You'll be seriously hooked after you got her!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice