I just ordered.....

1. The most anticipated sale of the season is here! Come join the official NAP sale discussion thread and share your haul with us!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The Soho Hobo
    [​IMG]
    And these adorable Sandals!!! Perfume Print Sandals $78, they come in white and DARK PINK!!!!!! I got them in white....
    [​IMG]

2. LOVE!!!!:heart: Please post modeling pics when you get your hobo!!! I really want to see this one!! Sandals...are absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!

3. Cool. I am interested to see this bag IRL. I don't do flip-flop type of shoes but these look cute :yes:

4. congrats, can't wait to see pics! :tup:

5. oooo oooo ooo (I feel like a little kid lol) :yahoo:

I CANT wait til we can see pics of that bag! Please show us a lot of pics Im interested in seeing what that looks like IRL.

6. I love the flip flops:love:, I have them on my PCE list. I am so ready for flip flop weather already!!:yes:

7. I love those flip flops! These are next on my list now, thanks Candace!!! lol I can't wait to see the bag.

8. Oh those are so cute! I can't wait to see your pictures! Congrats

9. Oooh, can't wait to see real life pictures of that hobo!

10. AWWWW!!! They are both beautiful i cant wait to see the pics when you get them.

11. so the picture of the sandals didnt show up?

12. [​IMG]

13. So cute, Candace! I can't wait to see pics of these items!

14. What do they look like in dark pink? :biggrin::

15. IDK what the dark pink look like but I was going to order both, but at the last minute I told her to take the pink ones off..... If I like the white enough maybe I'll order the pink too......