I just ordered the ROSE LEIGH!

Thank goodness I did call and ask for a better color description! To me rose is some shade of pink??? I never thought orange! The SA said it's like a fire truck hit an orange and she laughed. I guess all of us that like the 06 rose will have to hunt Ebay. oh Kimmie........ you Ebay QUEEN!!!!! have you seen anything???;)

Thank goodness I did call and ask for a better color description! To me rose is some shade of pink??? I never thought orange! The SA said it's like a fire truck hit an orange and she laughed. I guess all of us that like the 06 rose will have to hunt Ebay. oh Kimmie........ you Ebay QUEEN!!!!! have you seen anything???;)

Just let me know what ya want and I will find it for you. Im there all of the time lol!

I am SO disappointed. I seriously thought that I was going to be able to get the '06 rose color that I missed out on! I'm really depressed about this. Just a question -- has anyone tried to call the Legacy Boutique in NY to see if they have anything in the '06 rose legacy color? I was wondering since they were special, maybe Coach sent them some of the older rose?

:lol:

I'm sorry it didn't work out. It's a shame it isn't the same beautiful color as last year. I was hoping to find something in that shade.

BTW, I absolutely love your avatar :love:

You're welcome! I :heart: Goldens. Unfortunately I had to put mine to sleep yesterday. I miss him so much, but at least he isn't suffering anymore :sad:

But yes, I'm keeping the fingers crossed for a pretty pink :tup:
sissabelle, I am SO VERY SORRY for your loss. My girl is no longer with me either. I miss everyday, she was much more than just a dog, and I hate when people say that. She was my very best friend and also like the child I never had! I miss her dearly. Sending you my prayers and lots of hugs!

sissabelle, I am SO VERY SORRY for your loss. My girl is no longer with me either. I miss everyday, she was much more than just a dog, and I hate when people say that. She was my very best friend and also like the child I never had! I miss her dearly. Sending you my prayers and lots of hugs!

Thank you very much :love:

I'm so sorry to hear she is no longer with you. It's such a tremendous loss & empty feeling. I feel exactly the same way, he was truly my best friend & helped me through many, many rough days. He was so much more than a dog. I appreciate your prayers & hugs greatly :heart:

You're welcome! I :heart: Goldens. Unfortunately I had to put mine to sleep yesterday. I miss him so much, but at least he isn't suffering anymore :sad:

But yes, I'm keeping the fingers crossed for a pretty pink :tup:
sisabelle, I just read your post and am so very sorry to hear this sad news. It's truly hearbreaking to lose your best friend-please be very kind to yourself. fluffy 614 please accept my condolences on the loss of your dear girl.....I send my prayers and blessings to both of you. :crybaby: