I just ordered the Kooba Brynne from NM :)

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I am so excited! I ordered it in black. It said it will take up to 5-7 business days and I ordered it late last night. I can't wait to get it! I am so happy it was on sale. I'll post pix when I receive the bag :yes:

It was on sale for like $446 I think but I just read on here that someone said they saw one at Nordstrom for $250!!! Is that true? They did say it was a tan one though. I may go check out Nords later and just see. Cuz that is a major difference in price!!!

Congrats Star! I've been longing for a black Brynne! It seems like it would be just as comfy to carry as the Lucy, and ooooh that corseting!

I can't wait to see your pics!

You'll love it! I have a Brynne in black and it is just great. Large and roomy. You might also try the kooba site. They had two colors remaining the last time I checked and the bag was marked down to $416.

It should be coming today!!!! I checked the tracking on Fed Ex and it says it's scheduled to be delivered as it's on the truck. I am soooo excited. I'll be posting pix when I get it :yahoo: