I just ordered my first Miu Miu bag!

Feb 20, 2008
OK, I'm so excited that I just had to share. After looking around on eBay and then some online retailers, I finally figured out that there are actual Miu Miu stores :Push: I know, I should have just asked.... Anyway, I ordered my first Miu Miu bag - a Coffer in Pewter w/ silver hardware. The SA described it to me and it sounds gorgeous. Has anyone seen this color IRL? I think it should be here by Thursday - I can't wait. :yahoo:

I've seen it!!!!!!!! It's gorgeous! I wanted it but didn't buy it...saw it in England last May....you're gonna love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yes:
Please, do post pictures when you get it...! thanks!! :graucho:

friggg! dang i want a coffer so bad! hahaha you're so lucky.. if i save up enough before they're gone, i'm gonna get my hands on a zaffiro coffer. lol.. anyway, congrats!! i'm so jealous!!!

My new bag was just delivered! I'm at work so I'll try to take some pictures when I get home. I think I was confused about the color - on my receipt it has it listed as Anthracite. In any case, it is a lovely dark gray. I'm very pleased.

Sorry for the delay. Here you go. :smile: I actually returned the one in this photo because the top part of the clasp was discolored. They sent me a new one and it is perfect but I just haven't taken any pictures of it yet. I believe that it is the lambskin. The leather chair in the photo is a true black so it can give you an idea of the color.

Attachments

• coffer.JPG
    coffer.JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 98